Asset design for long-term integrity
Understanding material integrity is a key part in optimising engineering design and crucial to the long-term performance of equipment and facilities.
Our experienced engineers support clients by evaluating corrosion and material degradation threats, making cost-effective and reliable materials selections, and planning corrosion mitigation and management strategies that
- Improve safety
- Reduce capital and operating costs
- Minimise environmental impact.
We have extensive expertise in corrosion assessment in a wide range of applications and services; selection of metals and non-metallic materials; corrosion mitigation and management of corrosion risks; metallurgy; and welding engineering. Typical services for engineering design include
- Materials selection and corrosion studies for pipelines and plants
- Life-cycle costing for materials options
- Corrosion risk assessments
- Audits and reviews of designs and materials specifications
- Corrosion management plans
- Specialist materials and corrosion resistant alloys advice
- Equipment specifications.